Dot & Katie, and whoever else is interested.... Yes! You can order Southern Living products(for my party) online. As soon as I get my party scheduled I will post the info for you! =^} YAY!!!
LOL! Jayme, you crack me up!! :) You haven't missed anything yet!
I am having a Southern Living at Home party and a couple of my readers wanted to know if they can order online for my party. I will post all the info for those that are interested as soon as I have it scheduled. Of course, you are all invited to my house for the party, however I do realize it's a bit of a drive(to say the least). So, maybe this will help out!
Okie Dokie : ) , there cookbooks are fab !
ReplyDeleteDid I miss something? Where & what can I order??
ReplyDeleteLOL! Jayme, you crack me up!! :) You haven't missed anything yet!
ReplyDeleteI am having a Southern Living at Home party and a couple of my readers wanted to know if they can order online for my party. I will post all the info for those that are interested as soon as I have it scheduled. Of course, you are all invited to my house for the party, however I do realize it's a bit of a drive(to say the least). So, maybe this will help out!
I hope you have fun with that! I've tried selling home stuff & it wasn't for me, but I think the parties are fun. :)
ReplyDelete