them, and only exchange hello's every once in awhile at church, then
don't freaking include them in your mass text messaging. It's hard to
not think about your own crap when this flashes on your phone.
It reads..... Okay so we found out what we are having...its a healthy
baby girl!!!! So the family streak for all girls remains on!!
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!
If my mom would tell people about our IF like I've asked her to many
times, then maybe I wouldn't have to put up with this crap!
Sent from my iPhone
(Hugs) I am so, so, so sorry. I do wish you hadn't had to deal with that.
ReplyDeleteGood lord people! I am sorry you had to get that text. My parents do mass texts to people. When I had Quintin, my MIL was also in the hospital having a hysterectomy. So we were on the same floor. So he was sending out text messages to EVERYBODY saying...KK having C-section, MIL puking. Thanks dad.
ReplyDeleteWTH is wrong with people??? Even if you weren't having trouble, what makes people think EVERYONE they've ever met needs/wants to know???
ReplyDeleteSeveral months into TTC I got an email from a girl I used to work with announcing her pregnancy. We were never close and I hadn't even seen or talked to her in months since I was laid off. That was a fun slap in the face!!
I feel your pain sister. (((Hugs)))
(Meant to say it was a mass email.)
ReplyDeletePeople can be so thoughtless. I know this stings especially after the week you have had. I feel you pain. Another friend of mine announced her 3rd pregnancy on FB this week. It kinda feels like a slap when you are having a bad day.
ReplyDeleteOh my, now that is just wrong ! I am sorry.
ReplyDeleteYou should see if you can block her from texting you. Your phone may have the capability, or you may be able to block her through your wireless provider. Something to check into.
ReplyDeleteDumb Biatch!!
ReplyDeleteSorry J.