night I had a few(not this bad) and they were mainly in my rear and
down the back of my left leg. I was fine all day, no pains. I even
mowed the yard! As soon as I got done mowing the pain set in. It
starts right above my hip and moves downward with the pain
intensifying. I only have it for a second or three and then it comes &
goes as it wants to. :{
Sometimes, it even hurts on my left ovary region(like right now,
OUCH!). I know I started my period early this C, but c'mon I hope
these are not new pms symptoms that I'm going to get every month. :(
Sent from my iPhone
I have no idea what that could be, but I am sorry you're in so much pain. (Hugs)
ReplyDeleteYuckie, its not going into my leg luckily. But sorta like it.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like sciatica??? Ouch is right!! I hpoe you feel better. If not go to a chiro, they can help big time.
ReplyDeleteI agree with E, it sounds like sciatia. I get the same kind of pain from time to time (less often now that I've been seeing a chiro though). I've never been diagnosed, but I'm pretty sure that's what mine is. Sorry you are dealing with that!! It sucks!!
ReplyDeleteIt does sound like sciatica. Esp since you just mowed your lawn. Ouch! Rest!
ReplyDelete