first. Do you think it sounds okay? I just don't want to schedule my
party and then no one come or only have a couple people show up.
Hello Ladies!
I am going to either have a Southern Living Party at my house or do a
Catalogue Party. Since all of you would hopefully be my customers, I
wanted to see what your vote is first.
Would you rather attend a party or order straight from the cataloge?
Would a weeknight evening be good for you or a Saturday?
What do ya think....Sound ok?
Sounds good! I like that it's open ended so they have to think about it. Yes or no is too automatic.
ReplyDeleteThat is a good idea so you get a vote on what everyone wants to do. I just hope they answer you asap!! So you will know to plan for a party or not.
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me !
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, it is kinda a far drive for me so I will just have to order straight from the catalog ! LOL..seriously can we place an order ?
Could we order online through you?
ReplyDeleteDot & Katie - I don't see why not! I will look into it and let you know for sure.
ReplyDelete