Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rain rain go away

We had a great time at the lake for my mom's bday. Thanks for all the
wishes for her. She was completely shocked and pleasantly surprised!
We were literally down in the boondocks(haha), but it was fun, none
the less!

It has been raining ever since we came home. Yuck! The puppies are
doing good and getting fat. My sister took two of them, so I now have
2 weeks to find homes for the other eight....that ought to be fun.

I woke up with a headache this morning that quickly became a sinus
headache as well. Then my jaw started hurting. Actually, both sides of my jaw
have been hurting for about a week now and I really think it's my
lower wisdoms moving in. : ( J has been quite sweet today. Calling to
say his work was taking longer than he thought and he didn't want me
to worry, then called on his way home to see if I needed him to pick
anything up, since I wasn't feeling well. Also, when he went to bed he
said if I wasn't up to cooking dinner, he would get something on his
way to work. Awe! He's so good to me.

I've spent most of the day on the couch watching Father.ofthe.Bride
and Father.ofthe.Bride II. I always lose it when both his wife &
daughter are in labor and he tells the dr, "these ladies are his
life." *crying* so sweet...... I love these movies and and they are
perfect for rainy days!

Going to church tomorrow with my SIL's then lunch afterwards with them
and my parents - should be a good day. Hope all you ladies are doing
good and having a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you have a headache. (Hugs) That's no way to spend a Saturday!

    Both of us have great husbands. They treat us well. :)

    I love Father of the Bride. Steve Martin is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they party went well! I know your mom will always remember this suprise!

    Hope your headache goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like the party was a blast!

    I woke up with a sore throat from hell. Ugg.

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me