mind we will be bringing our new(to us) camper and it can't take more
than 2 days to get there. So whataya think.....Any ideas!?!?
We have been looking in the northwest part of Florida. Mainly, because
we LOVE the beach and because it is so gorgeous with the white sandy
beaches. But, last year we were headed to Miami right up until the
night before we left and then we wound up going to San Francisco
instead!! You never really know with us, heck we never really know! : )
Sent from my iPhone
Where do you live now?? I think i could help if I knew that part. LOL Who knows, you may have told me before but its hard for me to keep all the bloggers straight. LOL Orlando has some great RV parks, but they are pricey. I'm sure any RV park in FL would be wonderful this time of year. Oh, you could come to Hilton Head!
ReplyDeleteGosh I have no idea what is within 2 days of you... I hear there are places on the Gulf Coast that are gorgeous! Umm... You could always do a road trip and visit a few different places too!
ReplyDeleteI'm in Texas....BTW! lol Forgot to mention that, thanks Misty!
ReplyDeleteGo to Alabama! I've heard Orange Beach is nice. If you go, I will try my darndest to meet you!!! When are you going?
ReplyDeleteOrange Beach, AL is wonderful! It is also 10 min. from the outlet malls in Foley, AL (one of my favorite places to shop).
ReplyDeleteSarasota, FL~the Sun and Fun Resort. You could go to Siesta Key which is the 2nd best beach in the nation! Plus I'll be happy to show you guys around some :)
ReplyDeleteSherry - We are going the beginning of May.
ReplyDelete