Friday, April 23, 2010

Yes No...I Don't Know

Today is CD4 for me. I was suppose to start tomorrow, but AF came
early. And, only stayed for one day at that. I wonder if I should do a
HPT. But then I never get the result I want and in turn fall into a
depression. I have been having a lot of headaches lately. Earlier, I
took 2 Advil and 2 Tylenol only for my headache to worsen. The last
time they were this bad I was taking the hormone shots for my IVF. So
then I think, if my body's producing these hormones naturally it could
be cause I am PG, right? But then I'm back to having to test to find
out and I don't know if it's worth it. I mean, of course it would be
worth it to get a plus sign, but I always seem to have the defective
tests that can only produce negatives. :(

I am relying on y'all. Test or no test?

11 comments:

  1. You started, like bled or spotted? If you spotted, I'd wait a couple more days (since you aren't suppose to start tomorrow). If you bled, I'd wait one more day. But then again...I hate POAS! G/L!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Hugs) I would be confused too. I do hope when you test you get the fattest and most glorious BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE POAS too!! But in this case, I think I would go for it. It sucks either way to find out you're not pg... but what if you are? I really hope you are!

    GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so test but I'm a POASaholic. Also, I don't want to bring anything bad up, but if you aren't KU than you want to know so that you can keep track of this weird C and there is a possibility of an early m/c and you probably need to know if that is the case also... I would test, but that's just me.

    If you do test, I hope you have the boldest positive that a girl can get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me being the POAS addict that I am would pee on one. It's weird AF only lasted 1 day and was 4 days early... could have been implantation. My fingers are crossed for that one! Let us know what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a POAS addict. I would wait a few more days and see what happens. AF is a witch to screw with you like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would wait another day or so and than POAS. Good luck!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say give it until a day after af should have started, then test!

    What kind of flow was the one day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daisy & Steph ~The flow was steady. Not overally heavy like it normally is on the first day, but not light either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. testing would let you know either way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I'd test.

    Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me