massage chairs. =)
This is all part of my "find happy" program....Pedicure today and
start tanning tomorrow(finally)!
Wish you girls lived closer, it would be nice to go get pedi's and
chat! But for now, I'll get the pedi!!!
When I get home I'm gonna make Popcorn & M&M Cake to take to Joe's
mamaw's house for Easter. Haven't had it in forever....It is so good!
Hope everyone has a good, long weekend. Happy Easter, a little early!
Sent from my iPhone
Ohhhh I am so jealous!! I myself am sitting at work. LOL Have a great time getting your pedi, enjoy it extra for me please! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
I had my pedi the other day by a 12 yr.old vietenemse boy...ROFL !
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and your family ! (((HUGS)))
Hope you are enjoying your pedi! I need one REAL bad!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
I've never had a pedicure. Perhaps I should indulge myself, eh?
ReplyDeleteI'm curious, how do you make a popcorn and M&M cake? I've never heard of one!