How do you "un-follow" someone in blogland? I was trying to trim my list the other day and couldn't figure it out for nothing. I know it can be done, because I have lost a few followers recently.
I booked our flight to Hawaii yesterday!!! Cannot wait to go!! And bonus, we were able to stretch our stay from five to nine days!!!!! YIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is GREAT news ! Jealous person here : )
ReplyDeleteFrom your dashboard, under "Blogs I'm following" click "Manage" to bring up a list of all the blogs you follow. Then click the "Settings" link to the right of the blog you want to un-follow (it might have you log in again first, in which case, log in and then you'll have to go back to that "Settings" link again) and click "Stop following this site." Pretty lame that it's not more straightforward.
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!! I'm totally jealous too! Umm... I get to go to Austin next month... jealous? ;)
Hawaii?! Wow... Lucky you!! I'm way jealous.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the un-following. I tried to un-follow someone but they still appear in my list. I guess I did it wrong.
Take me with you!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Hawaii! It sounds like fun!
ReplyDelete