Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Sucky Monday!

Yep, it's that time of the week again. And yep, it's sucky & crappy here in TX. As some of you may already know, yesterday was awful for me. Quick insight as to what I'm referring to.... Geez! Even when I don't get my hopes up, I still hold out some hope. WHY?? ....Spot arrived two days ago and seeing as spot rarely visits foolish me thought that it might be a good thing. Stupid, stupid me! When will I ever learn? Flow arrived in full force this morning and I've been cramping and crying all day...I hat...e this feeling. Hate it, hate it, HATE it!

¡!¡SCREW YOU INFERTILITY and mother nature and everything else that's making me feel like crap today¡!¡


A new day, a new me. Right? Wrong...Well maybe not all wrong. I am still mad, angry, hurt, and jealous of all other non-deserving parents/parents-to-be, BUT I'm moving forward just like every other month.
*************************************

Anyhoo! In other business, my business is coming along! I've settled on a name(thanks to my awesome sis) and my website, yes, you read that right, my website is in the works. I am going to have my own website!!! Me? With my very own business, it's so official and grown up. I want to be proud of myself, but I better not get too ahead of myself, might need to wait till it's actually up and running and preferably making some moo-lah!

That's it for me today. Got to get off this time-wasting machine(aka computer) and get some photos scanned, okay, get a lot of photos done. Then off to the bank, run some errands and meet hubs at the gym so I can work off some of this IF hatred I have inside me. That reminds me, working out has been, dare I say greatness! I love that it's something hubs and I do together!! We went three times last week(before last week, I had never stepped foot into a gym before, in my entire life) but I'm loving it so far! I bought two new swim-suits for Hawaii! They are my work-out goals for the next 10 weeks....I'll try and remember to posts pics of them tomorrow. I could probably make a week-long posting on my swim-suit wardrobe alone, but I'll try to limit myself to just one posting. Haha!! .......Oh my goodness! I have now wasted another 5 minutes(talking about swim-suits).....Darn you time-wasting machine! Hehe =)

3 comments:

  1. woo hooo!! Great news on the name and website. Do you have to get a business license and be all official or are you just going to see how it goes first?

    Sorry about stupid AF. I'm right there with you. Every month I hope that maybe.. and then, yeah. I'm on about Day 10 of spotting and AF. IT SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn AF... I'm sorry she visited you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1. UGH to AF. :( (((Hugs))), sweetie.

    #2. Woot woot!! A website and everything? Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me