Well, after yesterday's post I was thinking about church a lot..... When J got home from work he was getting cleaned up so we could go buy new shoes(4 the gym) and I said, I was just gonna run something past him. I said, since we are going to be real close to one of the churches we've been saying we will visit, why don't we get the shoes and go to church tonight? So we did! It was nice to go again and there were actually a few people there that I went to a different church with about 10 years ago, so in a way it didn't feel like "visiting" cause I already know some people. All in all, I think it went well! And, I even heard someone ask J if we would come back and he said yes! Which, while I do like that church(we went there after we first got married, different preacher now) I was more happy that J seemed to like it and that he wants to go back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now to answer the q's from yesterday......
Robin - Ugh! I hated Baby Momma - so annoying!!
I've always been in church. In fact my parents were missionaries to South Africa when I was growing up. For me, the connection all comes down to actually going to church.
Woo-Hoo! A perspective client! :) I will let you know if I have what it takes to make this a business.
Sherry - Thanks for your support!
It's weird growing up in church and then not going at all. I've done a 180, but I'm trying to make full circle and get back into it.
Dottie - Well, most of the photos are in an album already so I place them back in....BUT, if you're referring to the scanned photos? What I do is, scan onto an external hard drive(since there's so many) and sort them by family. See my grandparents have 5 kids, technically 7, but two died at young ages. So the photos of just my grandparents(growing up, just married, in the service, etc) go into their folder, then each of the five kids have a folder and all their family photos go there. So my dad's folder for instance, will have pics of him & my mom, as well as, his kids & their families. There is also a folder for for friends of the family.
After I scan all of them I will make 5 copies onto a zip-drives for each of the kids and then that can be passed around that family so everyone has access to all the photos.
Now, I'm sure it will be a little different if this becomes my business, cause I won't actually know my client's whole family to divide them like that. However I will be able to scan them onto a zip-drive/external hard drive for an additional charge.
Wow that answer got a little long, sorry! Hope that made some sense...I just re-read it and it sounded about as clear as mud! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, I have got to start on the scanning. Lots to do today including our 1st workout! I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow. ;) By the way, this is post #400 for me, who knew I had so much to say!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me