Thursday, March 10, 2011

~ABC's of Me~

A. Age: 31
B. Bed size: Queen....one day a king
C. Chore you dislike: Folding clothes & putting away
D. Dogs: not any more :(
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'10
I. Instruments you play(ed): Does the radio count?!?!
J. Job title: Hmm...what's in between cust service and starting a new business?!?
K. Kids: One day
L. Live: !!Texas!!
M. Mom’s name: Cathy
N. Nicknames: Jenn, Dee, JennyShell
O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can think of....ooh, maybe when I was born!
P. Pet peeves: People who act like they are better than you & having to repeat myself
Q. Quote from a movie: "Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid."
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 3, two brothers & a sister{all older}
T. Time you wake up: 5:30am to get hubs' lunch made - anytime between that & 11am for me
U. Underwear: Can you say Victo.ria'sS.ecr.et{ooh-la-la}
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Lima Beans
W.What makes you run late: Cant find my keys, can't find my shoes, can't find my phone, did I lock the door? did I close the garage?.....you get the picture!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, back, chest & arm
Y. Yummy food you make: BBQ Ribs, Pico de Galo, Guacamole....I like all my cooking!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Lions - they're just really big puttie-tats



Now it is YOUR turn....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me