The pain in my abdomen is still intact! I know, I know, I probly should've gone to the dr already, but Friday it had subsided so I didn't think I needed to go. Now it's the weekend so I would have to go the ER. Hubby says I'm being stubborn, (which maybe I am a little) but it weird coming from him cause he normally says I'm a hypochondriac(sp?). Last night, I called my sister(she's an RN) and she said it could be my large intestine or my appendics. Well, I took some meds to, ahem, "clean me out," if you know what I mean, and guess what...the pain is still there. The main reason I haven't gone already is I don't feel like the pain is "emergency room pain." It's not really even "go to the dr pain." It's more of a nuisance than anything! So now I don't really know what to do.
Any thoughts??
Sent from my iPhone
See your doctor just in case! If it is appendicitis, they can get it before it gets too bad and ruptures causing even more problems.
ReplyDelete(hugs) Better safe than sorry!
Well, if it keeps hanging around or if you get naseous then definitely go to the hospital as that could be a big sign for appedicitis..!
ReplyDeleteHey- you seemed upset on FB the other day. Are you still having insensitive people post to your blog?
Robin - No, I wasn't upset at all. That was my long over due reply to the person who did leave that comment. Plus, I wanted to address the issue before anyone else said anything. We have heard that type of remark from friends, family, acquaintences, and random strangers. So, we figured it was just a matter of time before someone else said something on the blog.
ReplyDeleteBetter get your stomach pain checked out this week!
ReplyDeleteKeep us updated!