Saturday, August 28, 2010

May 11, 1974 - August 29, 2005

In Loving Memory of my dear brother. It has been five years since your tragic accident that took your life. I miss you every single day. I know you are in heaven and I will see you again, one day. But right now, my heart continues to hurt. I loved you so much and it pains me that you were taken away at such a young age. I wish that we would have had a closer relationship. I wish I could've known you better. I wish....you were still here.




There is so much more that I wanted to share about him. I've been trying to write this post for a couple of months now. Everytime I think I am in a good place and can sit down and type, all the sadness washes back over me. It's still too hard. I don't know if I'll ever be able to devulge my true feelings from that awful day that ripped through my heart and changed my entire outlook on life. Instead, I think I'll leave you with some photos of him.























{*Forgive me if I don't post/comment very much this week. It's already been a very emotional month for me just knowing the anniversary is this month. It'll probly be best for everyone, if I take a few days off.*}

8 comments:

  1. (hugs) I am so sorry you're still feeling so much pain.

    He was a very handsome man and so lucky to have you for his sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((HUGS))))

    ^J^, I know it was hard to write this post. But thank you for opening up this part of your life and sharing it with us. He was a handsome man. Thinking and praying for you during this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((HUGS))))

    I feel like you were both so lucky to have each other and I'm sorry that tragedy struck. You are an amazingly strong woman and I believe that it is probably because he surrounds you with love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be thinking about you and praying!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww I'm so sorry! Thinking and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me