Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love my girls!

Thank you so very much for your out pour of support!! I LOVE my blog girls and could not have survived yesterday's comments by myself. I was ready to close down shop, crawl into a hole and ball my eyes out....BUT, instead I sat back and watched my support group take control with an overwhelming amount of support, not only for me & DH, but for our courage to choose what is right for us, and to not back down when someone disagrees with us.

!Thank You!
!!Thank You!!
!!!Thank You!!!

Love to all - ^J^

5 comments:

  1. That's what these blogs are all about. Support and to encourage one another. Glad you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me when people feel like they know what is best for another person. That lady is such a cow. What made it worse is she claims she went through IF and adoption. I wanted to tell her she is a big fat liar because no one who has been through IF would be so insensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber!

    Julie - I agree. I seriously doubt she went through true IF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what we are here for Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you too :)

    You don't know that lady, do you?

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me