Monday, August 9, 2010
Need to grow tougher skin.....
I either need to grow tougher skin or delete my IVF blog. Maybe I could just change the option of "commenting annonymous." My last post seemed to have brought on a whole new level of rude and insensitiveness! Then again, they are entitled to their opinions, so I guess I need to publish it. Maybe then my sister wouldn't defend the world when I tell her about the insanitry of comments we TTC'ers encounter EVERY DAY!!!!! I dunno, I've never been known to have "thick skin," but this might be too much for my already wounded heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think my biggest problem with the annon comments is "who is it" saying these hurtful things? Is it family finally speaking their mind, but too guilty to put their name to it? Is it so called friends? Or what....Clearly I'm a hot mess right now( thanks Allison, I love that expression). I'll probly be commenting all day to this post!
ReplyDeletePeople are so ruthless. I would disable the annonymous commenting. This should be something positive not something to add more grief and stress to the situation. Good Luck.
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) Ruthless and COWARDLY. If you're going to be a jerk, at least own up to it. I agree, disable anonymous commenting. Or post the comments and we can help you ream them :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Kitty. (I replied to the other blog, by the way, for the nasties who want to give you a bad time for feeling the way you do.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!!!! And thanks sherry for commenting on the other blog!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI have disabled annon commenting and published the hateful comments....Ream away!!!!