Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm in a weird place right now. Not sure I can even explain it, but I'm gonna try. Maybe it well help if I can get some of this out there. Let's see, I got that online job I've been working on. Well, kinda. I now have to do some additional training for each client I service. I am waiting on a reply to know if I qualify for a company I am trying to get in with, then if I do qualify, I start a 3 week course on 8/23 for 3 hours a night/5 days a week. Brutal, I've never been much of a school person!
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
Tuesday, we went to a funeral for the our old pastor. We went to that church for a couple of years after we got married. He had cancer and was initially told he only had 3-5 years to live. He fought the disease for ten years, and died a few days after his 65th birthday. He was such a great man, we are really going to miss him! .......Also, this week my dad tells me, that lately my mamaw{dad's mom} has been talking about dying. Her health has been declining over the last few years but I can't even think about that. It just breaks my heart....she is my last living grandparent. *sigh* tears *sigh*
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
It's almost midnight and I am not in the least bit tired. Of course, I guess this is normal when you don't wake up until noon, which I did today! Yesterday, we woke up really early and went to bed really late, so I was more tired than usual....For the last two days I've been having a sharp, stabbing pain on the lower, right-hand side of my abdomen. I'm kinda dreading going to bed, cause last night I was really nausous when I layed down and I was totally aware of the pain all night long, enough to wake me up! This evening the pain has been more persistent. I have never experienced this before and don't know what it could be. It's not a cramping feeling and doesn't last more than a second at a time, but is enough to make me want to double over in pain. Is there anything on that side other than your appendics...and can adults even get an appendicitis?
Crossing my fingers for the company deal that you 'get in'. Also, I wish that I had magic to fix your TTC woes, you deserve so much! I don't know about you but I always get uncomfortable when people start the 'death' talk, its almost like people know before hand when its their time to go.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Appendicitis can affect any age. They have had cases as early as 5 and late as 60. No rhyme or reason, keep an eye on it. Usually appendicitis get worse gradually over a few days when you are warned, otherwise, it can just hit and you didn't even know it was coming.
I wish you well vibes and calming vibes and hope that you have a good day!
http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/appendicitis-symptoms
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry to hear you're down. (hugs) It's very hard to be lapped, especially by other infertile ladies for some reason.
I am sorry to hear about your former pastor. Cancer stinks and hearing loved ones talk about death is sad.
My grandpa is 70 and just had his appendix out. It could also be your gallbladder.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the job!
((((((HUGS))))))))
Call the doctor asap! Appendicitis is serious. Your gallbladder is there - you could have stones. Could be a ovarian cyst. All these need to be checked out.
ReplyDelete