I can't go into details just yet AND I don't want to jinx myself by putting the cart before the horse, BUT I will say things are going good and I am hopeful and excited and looking forward to great things happening in the next couple of months!!!
I KNOW that last paragraph is vague and tormenting but I HAD to get this out....I'm so excited and want to tell people what's going on and what our plans for the future are, but we have decided not to divulge ANYthing for now. Unfortunately, that includes my bloggy buddies, but rest assured I will spill it all as soon as possible AND you will be the first to know what I am talking about!
OK, I've got to get back to cleaning the house and doing laundry. Blech!
Happy early Easter Everyone!!
Geez, nothing like keeping us in suspense or anything !!
ReplyDeleteAre we suppose to read between the lines and figure out this cryptic post...lol !
Oh the suspense!!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for GREAT things for you, J!!
Gosh what a way to keep us hanging!! Hurry up and spill the BEANS! ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL everyone...good to know I can be suspenseful!! {insert evil laugh here} It's killing me to keep all this in, but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is just cruel, J. I can't stand it!!! I'm glad you're happy though :)
ReplyDeletePlease, we won't tell anyone!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good Easter.
Woman, you are killing me! And now my hopes are allllllll up!! Can't wait to hear what the heck's going on :)
ReplyDeleteTell us already, its not like we know any of your peeps! Geez! We're stressed out enough as it is, just pile on the suspense. LOL
ReplyDelete