Tuesday, April 19, 2011

T minus 5wks

That's how long it is until we leave for Hawaii!!! I am so excited and cannot wait. Even if the whole fam damily{<--See what I did there? hehe =)} is going to be there I am determined to make the best of it!!

In other news, guess who showed yesterday evening? I'll give you a hint....sounds like SPA, but there's a T at the end and not nearly as relaxing as an actual visit to the spa. Well it sorta showed anyways....I had had enough of thinking I had started and going to the RR to check, so I put in a tampon. A few hours later, went to the RR, took it out and there was a tiny bit of blood on it. Nothing the rest of the night or at first morning pee{when it usually hits}. I went ahead and used another tampon since I was going out to mow our one acre of stickers, er I mean grass....Oh, who am I kidding, it's all stickers. Ugh, anyways when I took that one out just now there was some on there{more than last night, but still not a whole lot, is this making any sense?} but then just a small pink-tinted spot when I wiped. Not sure what is going on. I haven't tested but that's just because I cannot bare to see another negative hpt. I've seen far too many and as bad as it sounds, I'd rather just start then to see another negative test and still have to deal with starting too.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you..Hawaii !!! I am sure you will have a wonderful time.

    Dang, I was hoping that AF wasn't going to appear. Maybe, just maybe...keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me