Arrrgghh! I'm so sorry, friend! I totally had my hopes up for you too :( I won't swear on your blog, but know I am swearing profusely at AF for you in my head. ((Hugs))
Thanks ladies! It would've been great to be PG, but oddly enough I didn't even cry when i started this time. Maybe it just hasn't hit me yet! I did however eat a piece of German chocolate pie and coupled it with a chocolate milkshake today, so maybe it's starting to set in an I'm bypassing it with food! ;)
Arrrgghh! I'm so sorry, friend! I totally had my hopes up for you too :( I won't swear on your blog, but know I am swearing profusely at AF for you in my head. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeletedamn her!!
ReplyDelete=(. I'm sorry. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteDamnit. I'm sorry; I had everything crossed for you. ((((Hugs))))
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! It would've been great to be PG, but oddly enough I didn't even cry when i started this time. Maybe it just hasn't hit me yet! I did however eat a piece of German chocolate pie and coupled it with a chocolate milkshake today, so maybe it's starting to set in an I'm bypassing it with food! ;)
ReplyDeleteUGH! I'm sorry! She makes me mad...as I'm sure you too.
ReplyDeleteUgh!! I'm sorry. ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete