Lately, I find myself daydreaming about all things baby-related. I even allowed myself to watch .t.l.c.{.make.room.for.multiples,.bringing.home.baby., etc...} yesterday morning, which is usually strictly prohibited. I don't know if I am hindering or hurting myself with all this new-found hopefulness, but I kinda enjoy it! Eeek!!
I'm still not ready to let the cat out of the bag about this, but I think I will be soon! For those of you on the edge of your seat, wondering.....no, I am not PG{not yet anyways!}. I would never be able to keep that a secret, much less from you ladies, who have helped me through this for eight, long years.
Of course, that was exactly what I was thinking! LOL But now I'm REALLY wondering what's up!
ReplyDeleteI don't think there's anything wrong with being hopeful. It seems like you've been a little short on hope for a while now, so I'm glad to hear some has sprung up in you lately! :)
I'm excited for you, whatever it is! And I'm dying to know!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I know what it is!
ReplyDelete