I think it's imperative to surround yourself with people that are more
skrewed up than you are. ;) ;) Lol!
One good thing is the song playing when it first comes on.....And
since it's so fitting to my life I've decided it's going to be my new
IF themesong. Obviously, I watch the show A LOT, to know all the words
to the song.......
"What doesn't kill us is making us stronger. We're gonna last longer,
than that greatest wall in China or that rabbit with the drum. Yea
there's one thing that I learn, while waiting for MY turn, is that in
each life some rain falls but you also get some sun! And we'll make
ours better than okay, Hear what I say? Yeeaaahhh, every day!!"
Sent from my iPhone
That seems like a great theme song!
ReplyDeleteLOL, I love Roseanne too. I never get tired of the reruns.
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of Rose.anne too. I sometimes end up late to work when it's on Oxy.gen in the mornings. hehe
ReplyDeleteIt's a good theme song!
ReplyDeleteI never watched Ro.san.ne when it first aired, but watched the re-runs a few yrs ago. BAWLED at the ending. But have to give them props for one of the best tv-show endings ever.
Weird! In all my Roseanne watching I don't know if I have ever seen the last episode?!??! :{
ReplyDelete