.....and praying it's not the drain!
Were supposed to get some snow tomorrow!
Snow is everywhere this year!!
I hope we get some in Alabama, they say we might, but I'll believe it when we see it...
I miss snow. That is so pretty!We are supposed to get some here tonight and tomorrow. I agree with Tanya. I will believe it when I see it!
I want a snow day! :(
Ugh! I am tired of the snow...luckily today is a sun-shiny day here in CO.
Ahh! We're supposed to get some tomorrow evening. I hope not. I don't get snow days, so it just makes life less fun!
I hope it goes away, or at least hope that the roads won't ice over.
It didn't go away. In fact, we got even more. So all total about 2 1/2'!!!
your house looks so pretty covered in snow!
I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me
Were supposed to get some snow tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteSnow is everywhere this year!!
ReplyDeleteI hope we get some in Alabama, they say we might, but I'll believe it when we see it...
ReplyDeleteI miss snow. That is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWe are supposed to get some here tonight and tomorrow. I agree with Tanya. I will believe it when I see it!
I want a snow day! :(
ReplyDeleteUgh! I am tired of the snow...luckily today is a sun-shiny day here in CO.
ReplyDeleteAhh! We're supposed to get some tomorrow evening. I hope not. I don't get snow days, so it just makes life less fun!
ReplyDeleteI hope it goes away, or at least hope that the roads won't ice over.
ReplyDeleteIt didn't go away. In fact, we got even more. So all total about 2 1/2'!!!
ReplyDeleteyour house looks so pretty covered in snow!
ReplyDelete