Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Fe.rt.ilAid.

1st to leave a comment will receive a one month supply for him & her.
I did break the safety seal on both bottles but never handled any of
the pills.


Sent from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. I'm just wondering exactly what is it? I haven't googled it, but I'm assuming its vitamins and such? Congrats to Sherry for being first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya - Yes they are a complete vitamin & antioxident support. The one for women says it promotes female hormonal balance and reproductive wellness. The one for men says it's shown to promote sperm count and motility.
    My RE said it was a waste of money and so that's why my husband and I have decided not to use it.

    Sherry - I hope you see results from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were all excited about getting it. What made you decide to give it away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - I know! ;) J's taken fertility blend before and it didn't work. I talked to my RE about it and he didn't recommend it. And I think with our MFIF we probly are going to only see results with IVF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that sucks that it can't help you out. I hope it isn't too much longer before you can do an IVF cycle.

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me