Today, I turn 30!!!! =^)
I can say my list of "Accomplished Goals" is A LOT shorter than what I had hoped for.....Obviously, I would have loved to have already become a mother by now, or to at least be a mommy-to-be, however, that didn't seem to be in the cards(or at least not yet anyways). What I have acquired is an awesome, loving, hard-working husband that takes care of me in countless ways and he will always be here for me, regardless of, if I can bring our child into the world or not. I am very thankful and blessed to have him!! He's the BESTEST!! :)
30.........The age my mom was when she had me(her 4Th child). ;)
30.........The number of faithful blog followers I currently have!! Thank you ladies for always being there for me when I needed a computer to lean on. =)
You all have helped me more than you will ever know and I am so grateful to have "met" each of you!
30.........The age my oldest brother always said was when you became a true adult.-Provided you already had a Bun.n Coffee.maker and an American.Ex.press.Credit.Card. Hmm, well I guess 1 out of 3 is a start....I miss him so much! :'(
30.........The amount of additional months it is going to take to pay-off our last IVF C, if we keep paying the normal payment. UGH! We need to start sending extra money, each month. *sigh*
30.........Minute massage!!! Or, if I get cash for my birthday I'll spring for a hour long massage!! I was hoping to get one for Christmas, but since I didn't maybe I can get one for my b-day!!
And last, but certainly not least.....
30.........The number of days I am giving myself to miraciously become pregnant without IVF - A girl can dream, right!?!?!?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope all your goals for this next year of life come true. Especially the one where you become a mommy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday ! Love ya :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! I hope that this year is the best one yet! (Maybe you'll win that free IVF!!)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the birthday wishes!! I hope they all come true, especially the becoming a mommy one!!! =D
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it is a WONDERFUL day :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great day and even better year.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, again! I hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! Y'all are the best!!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm sad I didnt see this yesterday. Happy Belated Birthday j!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope this year brings you many blessings!! (((HUGS))) Luv ya!
Happy Birthday! :)
ReplyDelete