Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What you've been waiting for......

The nurse said, “Hi, how are you?” I replied with, “I’m good! Well, I think I’m good, How am I?!?! I could hear her smiling as she said the words I’d been waiting to hear for eight long years, “You are really good! Congratulations Jennifer, you’re pregnant!” I LOST it! I cried, I laughed and told her that she made my world!!! I was so relieved and shocked even though I sorta felt like I was even before I tested Sunday night. I asked what my beta numbers were. And she said, “For your first beta they are great! Your number is 104!!!!!! She was so happy for us and congratulated me again as I thanked her profusely!! She than told me to come back in Wednesday 9/28for my repeat beta. Lots of prayers needed and please keep your fingers crossed for numbers doubling!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I’m Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr K called me that evening to personally congratulate us himself!!! Have I mentioned how much I love my RE?!?! He told me how happy he was for me, and to give his best to J!! Then he went over the next few weeks of appointments, including, my 2nd beta scheduled for 9/28{Today!!}!!! So as you are reading this, I’m getting my blood drawn and praying to God my numbers are sky-rocketing. ....Will let you know as soon as I get the results back! Please keep your fingers crossed for us!! ;)

4 comments:

  1. In case you missed the previous post - PLEASE do not put anything on fa.ceb.ook about this.... Thank-you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW it with the suspense you were giving us!! I am THRILLED for you. Congratulations J! Cant wait to hear today's results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, MOMMA!!!!!! Crying the happiest of tears!!

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me