Tuesday, September 27, 2011

the story continues.... {I was going to do a post/day, but as usual, I'm too impatient} - Lucky you!

{If this post confuses you, start from the beginning w/this one!}

A little side-note here:

Hubs’ was supposed to fix BIL’s, brother’s truck that same Saturday as the Ovidrel injection but didn’t wind up going over there until that night. I had already told hubs that we couldn’t go anywhere Saturday night cause the med had to be refrigerated until used and since we are not telling anyone about this IUI C there would be no way to conceal it. ...It was 8pm when we left to go to SIL & BIL’s house. I asked hubs what excuse I could use to say I had to “run to the house at exactly 9:55pm, but I’d be right back!”? J said to just bring it with me and smuggle it into their refrigerator. Luckily, they were all outside when we arrived. I removed it from the box{left that in the truck} and “went to the bathroom” as soon as we got there. Opened up the fridge and placed it on the top shelf behind a jar of pickles! …Because I had to take it at exactly 10pm I had set an alarm on my phone to go off at 9:55pm as a reminder……where I then acted as though I had to "go to the bathroom", yet again! I stood in the bathroom and gave myself the injection in my stomach. I was a little nervous at first, I mean it has been three years since IVF and I was so afraid their daughter was going to wake up and walk in there and we would have to explain everything, but no one walked in on me and I was successful with my shot! Felt just like old times, giving myself shots in other people’s bathrooms…… :>

Come back tomorrow for more…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me