Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pity, party of one...you're table's now ready

Can't sleep so I decided to catch up on my blog reading. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea when I'm already down in the dumps. I weighed the options of writing this post but in the end I realized this is a journal of MY thoughts, dreams, hopes, and disappointment - so why not?

**I have to get this out, but please know it is truly not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings and I understand if you don't want to continue reading.**

That being said, I feel as though I am in the Infertile Quicksand stage only instead of being pulled under I am being dragged in the opposite direction. So many of you ladies have already gone on to become a mom and some are even running laps around me. I feel sad and awful for even feeling this way. I know the hardships you ladies have gone through to get where you are today and I am so grateful that you are where you are. But it's still so hard on me.

Not sure what, if anything I have to offer here anymore.

I don't feel like I fit in.…most days.

Maybe it's time for me to throw in the towel on blogging

And, raise the white flag to infertility.

12 comments:

  1. ((HUGS))

    I don't know what to say except that you don't deserve this IF crap and I'm sorry you are having to go through it. You are an amazing woman and I would miss you if you weren't here. My heart is with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (hugs) Please don't leave us. IF can make us question everything we know, sadly enough. You are not alone and you have so very much to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J I'm so sorry. Hugs. If I'm one of the ladies that caused you sorrow, I'm sorry. I'm probably gonna miscarry anyway so I will join you in your pity party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((Hugs))) J, I know exactly how you feel! I was totally at that point not that long ago either.

    Please don't go! IF does suck, but it's only a part of you. It's really not who you are. Hugs and tissues your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((Hugs)))) Never surrender, J.

    It sucks and I wish I could make it better and give you your wish. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all the other ladies. Don't leave. I'm ok if you can no longer read my blog but i'm sure there are people still stuck in the IF world who read your blog for support.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh friend. I know how you feel, and you have to do what's right for you. Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to go! I love reading your blog and we barren b*tches gotta stick together. But I get it, I totally do. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. (((HUGS)))

    I understand, I feel that way myself sometimes. But, I gotta agree with the other ladies, please don't go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how you feel, totally. And I want you to know you're not the only one that has felt like this from time to time. But I'd hate to lose you as a blog buddy..! Hang on if you can...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how much it sucks to be left behind. I feel the same exact way you do off and on. I hope you will continue blogging so I can stay updated on your life. I completely understand if you want/need to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh hunny don't leave us. We love you! IF is just a wicked wicked b@$%ch! Don't be ashamed of your feelings. You have every right. It's hard. Even those of us that have went on to have a baby know how you feel. We've been there. I pray of you daily girl... I hope this fight doesn't last much longer for you.

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me