Friday, February 4, 2011

86hrs of below freezing temps and still counting

YES! It is still cold in Texas. If I don't get out of this house soon, I'm gonna go insane.
It has been 4 solid days now and I want OUT!

I have yet to hear my results from the second CT I had done last Friday. And the last few days it's been hurting again, it even hurt to cough this morning. I had called them on Monday(1/31) and they didn't have the results yet( or so she said, whatever) then on Tuesday(2/1) I called and the operator said the office was closed due to weather...I'm guessing they are still closed because the cold/ice/snow has only increased since then. If I don't hear from them on Monday they are gonna have hell to pay. :{

Last night hubs says, "Um, I forgot to tell you something. Well I didn't forget, but .....LONG PAUSE...." that's where I interrupted him and said. "Who's PG?" I knew my run of luck had lasted to long and that someone in his family was going to PG before too long. I just never expected the following....Turns out his cousin has been seeing this girl for maybe a week and yep, you guessed it, she's PG. WTH??? Freakin' pisses me off....I don't need to hear this when I am already depressed and now have access to several icicles outside. Argh!!!

1 comment:

  1. You had better hear from them. That's just wrong if not!

    Boo for the gigolo cousin who knocked up a girl he doesn't even know. Bah!

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me