Wednesday, October 6, 2010

~Mucho Gracias~




Thank you Sherry for this award!! Though I must say, I feel pretty bad about accepting this after being MIA most of last month. But mucho thanks for giving it to me anyways!

El rules....


•thank and link back to the person nice enough to give you the award

•share seven things about yourself

•pass the award along to seven other bloggers who you think are fabulous

•contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award


Seven things about me:


1.) I'm about to make veggie pizza for the first time ever....It's my aunt's recipe and it's oh so tasty!
2.) hubs bought me a new computer w/a wide screen monitor and it's fantabulous!!
3.) my new ultimate-relaxation therapy is this
4.) I am over-whelmed with my new job but I think{hope} it will be good, once I get the hang of things
5.) I have a sugar addiction
6.) I have the best group of online friends a girl can have
7.) I want to be a mom{I know you already know that about me, but I can't think of anything else. and I really really want to be a mom. ;)}

And last, but certainly not least, my nominations are for: anyone reading this post{I swore I wasn't going to cop out, but I'm sure by now everyone has been nom'd. so if you haven't already been nom'd than you are now, by me!}


4 comments:

  1. Oooh share the recipe for the veggie pizza. What veggies do you use?

    I have a sugar addiction too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please please please share the pizza recipe :)

    Congrats on the new compy! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love veggie pizza.....I have the worste sugar addiction=candy pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sugar too. I can't help it!

    Yay for the new computer!

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me