It's been requested{I won't name names{MISTY} =)} that I update my money ticker over on our IVF blog. The obstacle I'm having difficulty with is I don't know jack about adding widgets to my blog!! There, I said it, I am not as computer savvy as you may have thought. ;) The real deal is a few people have donated via check or cash{which is perfectly acceptable} however, those donations come to me and then I deposit into our bank account and they are not visable on the ticker. Only the donations made through the c.hip.in ticker show up on said ticker. I added a simple payp.al donate button and I have been looking for a money counter/tracker widget doohickie that I can manually add amounts to after receiving donations whether it be cash, check, or charge{then I could remove the c.hip.in one from my blog}.....I have not found any such thing, nor do I know if something like that even exists. I'd create my own widget doohickie, but that brings me back to square one of not knowing jack about doing that sort of thing!!!
Any help, suggestions or feedback would be
Legen
-
wait
-
for
-
it
-
Dary!
I wish I could help! I can barely type. ;)
ReplyDelete(NPH rocks.)
I have no idea LOL I'd research for a diff ticker b/c that on has been stuck at $30 for a while. When I sent in my $10 from the GGS challenge through the chip in, it didn't increase.....hmmm
ReplyDeleteSorry bout that, Misty! It's so weird. The ticker was showing $390 on my end. I don't know what the problem is with that chip.in one. I've had trouble with it ever since i added it, but now I deleted it off my blog! Take that chip.in!!!! Haha! I'll do some googling today and hopefully find something else to go with the pa.ypa.l doohicky!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering why it wasn't going up :) hope you are doing well. I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I'm still reading and supporting you!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't find an email address for you but the medicine that was donated to you, what kind was it?
ReplyDeleteAmber, It was for my Follistim. I have other meds I take during IVF, but that is by far my most expensive.
ReplyDeletedo you have an email address? If you want you can leave it as a comment on page and i wont publish it.
ReplyDelete