Have 5th wheel campers and boats!!! And, since we already have a boat
that I named Aquaholic, I figured a sister would be ideal.....I think
we will call her Road Runner. We are still at the RV place but I
couldn't keep you waiting any longer. : )

Jealoussss...so when does the road trip begin ? I told my hubby I wanted a pop-up camper & we bought a farm instead..lol !
ReplyDeleteI am so EXCITED for you !!!!
That is so AWESOME!!! I take it you're inviting all of us on a lake/camping trip?? LOL So exciting!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThe photo didn't load for me before, just wanted to add - She's a beaut!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat rocks! I do hope you will be coming my way with that! We can find somewhere to take it. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Any trips to Florida in the future? It's nice here :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat! Where are y'all planning on going first????
ReplyDelete