them to tell me what my vision is(20/20 for exmp). I asked three
different people and no one answered me. Ugh! My whole point of going
was to get colored contacts to enhance my blue eyes and help make me
feel better about myself. Well, I am far sided in one eye and near
sided in the other eye and I have an astigmatism. The colored contacts
do not come in positives(which I think is a load of crap) and so no
pretty blue eyes for me. Then they tell me my insurance onle covers
every 2 years( I thought it was yearly, but whatever) so I have to pay
$50 bucks per box and at 2 boxes per eye were talking $200. I told
them I'd just continue wearing my glasses until next year when the
insurance pays.
Hubby has 20/30 vision(nice of them to tell him), so he's gonna get
glasses for driving at night or whenever he wants to wear them. Lucky.
They talk him into the transition lenses so I ask how much it would be
to do that to my current glasses, $269....WTH?!? I just figured if I
couldn't get the colored contacts that I wanted I would get a back-up
something. After all it was my idea to go to the stupid eye dr in the
first place.
So yet again, I couldn't get what I want and I have to wait. I'm so
sick of waiting. It seems as though every aspect of my life requires
me to wait. Grrrr, I'm so irritated with waiting!
I could go on, but I digress.....Thanks for letting me vent.
Sent from my iPhone
Argh! I am sorry you were denied today. That's not cool at all.
ReplyDelete(Hugs) Waiting stinks.