it's bad, but I love being dark in the summertime. Plus, it helps me
feel good about myself and I'm all about feeling good again!
1.) Should I tan during the 2ww(in the rare case that I get KU w/out
ivf)?
2.) Is it safe to tan around the days of O(not trying to cook my eggs)?
3.) What are the specific days you did/would avoid?
I know we have talked about this before, but I couldn't remember the
answers. So please help me out one more time and I promise I'll try
really hard to NOT forget this time. =} Thanks Ladies!
Sent from my iPhone
I haven't been tanning in so long due to TTC, so I have no idea. LOL The first PG I had was when I was tanning, but it was a m/c. IDK I'm so fat now, I don't think the tan could cover my depression. LOL
ReplyDeleteI am sorry but I am flinching. My aunt died from melanoma and my husband has pre melanoma. Tanning is very very very bad!!
ReplyDeleteI like to tan but only or twice a year.
Are you talking about a tanning bed? I wouldn't imagine it would hurt with TTC/2 ww.
E- Yes, a tanning bed.
ReplyDeleteI'd try avoid tanning in the 2ww just so you don't have to punish yourself with the "what if I hadn't tanned"'s.
ReplyDeleteI used to tan once in awhile and although I know it's bad too (like you do), it is a GREAT confidence booster. Everyone feels better with a tan! Go for it girl!
I think it'll be okay to tan whenever. Not that it's something to brag about but I was at a bar drinking away the week before my BFP because I never thought it would actually happen and I was tired of not drinking during the 2ww.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea about your questions, but I am so jealous you are able to GET tan. I never get dark! haha!
ReplyDelete