Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tasty Tuesday!

This is my favorite pasta salad in the summertime. And last Saturday was sunny and near 70 degrees so I couldn't pass it up!!

Chicken Ceasar Pasta Salad

1/4 cup Red Onion, finely chopped
1/3 cup Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
1/4 cup Parmeasan Cheese
1 1/2 - 2 cups Chicken, grilled and cut into 1" chunks
2 cups Penne Pasta, cooked, drained
Ceasar Dressing, see pic below
Romaine Lettuce, shredded

Rinse pasta with cold water until cooled, then drain. Lightly toss together first five ingredients. Add enough dressing to coat, stir. Add lettuce right before serving to avoid wilting. I buy the pre-cooked chicken and cut it into chunks. It saves a lot of time! If you cook the chicken, make sure to let it cool before adding it.


This is the best brand! I've tried others(when they were out) and they don't even come close. This one is the best!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wasn't Saturday beautiful?!? This sounds really good and super easy too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy ! Can't wait for some warmer weather to hit here...oh wait it did ! It went to 40 degrees...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks SO YUMMY. I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me