A SLAP in the face! Or, rather a little south of my face......That's what I got this morning from mother nature. I went to a baby shower last night and found myself quite hopeful & optimistic that it would be "my turn" soon!! I am currently three days late today, when, mother earth decided that I must be getting my hopes up too much and so it was only right to give me that slap in the face and bring me back down to earth. SCREW MOTHER NATURE & AF!!!!
I am suppose to be cleaning this morning(and I did a little), but instead I am sitting by the fireplace trying to stay warm and watching The Pro.pos.al. I am going shopping with my mom this afternoon so maybe that will help lift my spirits.
Have a great weekend everyone!
(((Hugs))) Ugh! Three days late, I HATE that :( I'm so sorry. I hope the retail therapy lifts your spirits this afternoon. Get yourself a nice holiday beverage from Sta.rbucks or someplace. That always helps me.
ReplyDeleteSorry J. ((Hugs)) I remember myself this time last year. I cried the whole month of December it seems.
ReplyDeleteDamnit. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI totally need to see The Pro.posal. Love me some Ry.an Reyn.olds!!
Ugh! I hate when that happens!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good time shopping. That always makes me feel better! :-)