What did you do the C you got preggo?
What plan of treatment did you follow?
Did you do/eat/drink anything different?
Did you stay lying down after BD'ing, if so, how long and did you put pillows under your hips or lay flat on your back?
ANYTHING you can think of and don't mind sharing will be greatly appreciated!!!
Yes I did do something different the C I got pregnant, I drank a tea blend from Teavana Harvest Amore Spice Tea Blend, I had drank this the entire month of Decemember for no particular reason other than I thought it tasted great. And when we did BD (which happened to only be one time that month) I did prop my butt up with my legs up in the air for a good half an hour. Those were the only things I had done differently that month.
ReplyDeleteWhat plan of treatment did you follow? It was my second cycle after my lap
ReplyDeleteDid you do/eat/drink anything different? I did, I barely ate at all and I was exercising like mad. I had just started my 12 mile bike riding thing 3 times a week and it was totally reducing my stress levels.
Did you stay lying down after BD'ing, if so, how long and did you put pillows under your hips or lay flat on your back? I put pillows under my hips and stayed there for at least 15 minutes. I don't care if people say it doesn't help, I still use to do it.
What plan of treatment did you follow? 5 days of tamoxifen, 3 days of Follistim injects, the HCG trigger and timed BD. Prog supps and Estrogen patches during the LP
ReplyDeleteDid you do/eat/drink anything different? I drank red raspberry leaf tea but only like 2 or 3 times during the LP
Did you stay lying down after BD'ing, if so, how long and did you put pillows under your hips or lay flat on your back? I aimed for 20 minutes, tried to elevate my hips a little on a small pillow.
What plan of treatment did you follow? IVF #1. Lu.pron, Fo.lis.tim, and Me.nop.ur. HCG Trigger. 5dt. PIO injections up to 10w.
ReplyDeleteDid you do/eat/drink anything different? I took my vits religiously. Especially my prenatal, fish oil, B6, and B complex.
Did you stay lying down after BD'ing, if so, how long and did you put pillows under your hips or lay flat on your back? I laid down the entire day after my transfer. Watched movies on our air bed in the living room from noon until midnight. Only got up to eat and pee.
I am a firm believer in PIO shots and B6. I think that making a good place for your embie to set up shop is key to getting KU. I could be wrong but that is my opinion!
Here is the link to my RE. A lot of info here!
http://www.advancedfertility.com/index.html
The C that I got PG I did do something different. My first two IUI C's I had 10mg Femara on CD5-7, trigger shot CD13, IUI CD14. Then the 3rd IUI I had Clomid 100mg CD3-7 (took earlier in my C for first time ever since TTC), trigger shot CD13, IUI CD14, then prog supps a few days after IUI twice a day (and am still on them). I had huge follies (25&24mm). Mine were never that big before. I think taking meds earlier in the C helped me and changing my meds from Femara back to Clomid. Femara just never worked well with me. Also, when I was taking Clomid with my OB, I was only taking 50mg. My RE upped that to 100mg on that last C.
ReplyDeleteI didn't eat or drink anything differently. I always just would lie flat on my back for a least 20-30 mins after BD. But I think we got PG by the IUI. But who knows...there's no way to really know.
Oh yeah, that C was the one where we BD the MOST we EVER had before. I was an every day thing for a week solid...and some days we went twice. If I didn't get PG...it would not have been because of poor timing.
Thanks girls!.....I ask all of these probing questions cause I'm not sure when OR if ever I will be able to do IVF again. (Long story - I will tell you more about that in an upcoming post)
ReplyDeleteJennaDee & Margariet - Where do I get that tea at? Any supermarket or is it from a herbal store?
Christina - Why didn't you eat much? Or, were you just not hungrey?
http://www.teavana.com/The-Teas/Popular-Tea-Blends/Harvest-Amore-Spice-Tea-Blend.axd
ReplyDeleteIs the website but most of the Malls here in GA have teavana stores now.