Don't get me wrong, I love the message board over on W.ebM.d, but everytime I click on the TTC: 12 Months, Still Trying, I can't help but think they should have a board called..........
**TTC: 5 YEARS, Still Trying**
or
**TTC: In it for THE LONG HAUL**
or, my personal fave,
**TTC: When the 'BLEEP' is it Gonna Be MY Turn?!?**
=) I just re-read it & it kinda sounds like I'm in a bad mood, but I'm really not angry.....I just thought it would be funny to see what us IF ladies would name a message board. Come' On.............You don't have to think too hard, I thought of all those in a minute!! So, what would you name a board? :o)
That is why I am not over there more often too. I feel out of place. The board has so many new ladies and thankfully some of the seasoned ones got to graduate with honors. I wish they had one for trying 3+. We wouldn't get inundated with people barely trying for a year who get their bfps. Ugh.
ReplyDelete(Hugs) You're not in a bad mood. This is just more sensible! ;)
I agree with Sherry. It was too hard to see the new ladies come & go. Call me picky, but it especially bugs me when they come over at C 10 or 11 ('i'm almost one year") then get a bfp 2-4 wks later. Almost doesn't count, come over when it's a true year. Or the ladies with short Cs who have really onlt been trying for 9 months ("but i've had 12 Cs"). It's 1 YEAR plus, not Cs!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the rant! Ok, I'd call it "Still TTC: When does this start counting towards a doctorate?"
or
"TTC 3+yrs: We don't need your advice"
I like your names too! I'm not really going back to the board. I've decided that when(if) I do get a BFP, I'll post a message for Byroney. She's awesome & I think really does care.
I agree with Steph. I think Byroney would care.
ReplyDeleteIf for some reason my ambassador spot comes with getting to suggest new board ideas, I will definitely keep this in mind! We need a new safe haven.
I knew I couldn't be the only one who feels out of place over there. Thanks ladies! =)
ReplyDeleteI like your last one: "TTC:when the BLEEP is it going to be my turn?!?"
ReplyDeleteHere are my additions:
TTC: What the HECK! You're still here?
or
TTC: Will this ever end?
I agree that while WebMD was a great place because it helped me to meet a lot of wonderful women, I no longer belong there. It was just too hard seeing so many people come and go while so many of us were stuck. I keep in touch with almost all the women that were through their blogs anyway, so why go back.
I stopped posting there 2 months ago. I felt out of place as well. I like keeping up with people through blogs better!
ReplyDeleteI know I haven't been trying as long as you guys, but I've stopped going there too. I don't feel like I fit in either... (I hope they do make a board for all us misplaced gals). I'd name the board:
ReplyDeleteStill TTC: Is it my turn yet?
Still TTC: 'Just relaxing' didn't help
Still TTC: Yes I know the right positions
TTC: Poked, Prodded and Still NOT Pregnant !
ReplyDeleteTTC: Yep, we are STILL trying so shut the F%c@ UP !!
TTC: Lost Hope, Lost Faith but Found Friends !
Love all of them! Thanks ladies for playing along.
ReplyDeleteI feel out of place over there too. We are going to adopt but we are not going to stop TTC. We are not going to have any invasive procedures or meds but not going to give up hope or trying. We hope to make BD fun again.
ReplyDeleteTTC: Lost count after year #
TTC: Taking the fun out of sex
Oh and I love Dot's TTC: Lost Hope, Lost Faith but Found Friends !
These are all fantastic! I agree about feeling out of place over there right now...
ReplyDeleteTTC: No Mysteries Here
TTC: The Un-Joy of Sex
TTC: Losing My Mind, One Procedure At A Time