Monday, January 14, 2013

Thank-You Ladies {once again}

Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel loved!!!

Last week was not so good for me, as I'm sure you could tell from my previous post. ;) I don't even know what happened....things had been going good, I hadn't even been really thinking about TTC or the lack there of rather. I wasn't even feeling down and out. But then last week happened. I got a birth announcement on Fb from an ex co-worker and the weird thing about that is she too has had her probs with IF and I found myself hurt that she was PG before me! After all, I'd been trying a lot longer than her! I never used to be that way. I used to only get mad at women that didn't have to really try, you know the ones that say, "Let's start TTC" and then get PG the very first month. You know "those women." Throw in a couple PG announcements, and a morning drive to work where I had to change the radio station 5 times  because they kept talking about this actress or that actress being PG or just had a baby or the song they were playing was baby related. And in case you were wondering, my commute is only 25 mins at the max. :( I guess I'd had all I could take and needed to vent! ......Speaking of work, I still love being a nanny to Little Miss! And more importantly, I love that I can separate my feelings and not be envious of my sister for being able to get PG/have a baby. With that said, there are times when I'll be talking to my mom while caring for Little Miss and the conversations we have are difficult for me because I always thought that those talks would be about my baby. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it is hard to quit TTC and yet still have  daily baby conversations about someone else's baby. :{

So thanks for letting me get it all out and also thank you for indulging me on a quest to know if miracles do still happen w/out treatment! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me