Sunday, November 14, 2010

Six. 8 if I'm lucky

Hola!

This is going to be a quick bullet posting.

  • Work is going good, but slow. I only have 15 hours scheduled for this week with not much promise of attaining more hours. Next week is even worse, with only seven hours scheduled. Think I'm gonna have to look for something else.

  • Christmas shopping is half way done! It will be a huge relief when I'm fully done. And on that Christmas note, I am so ready to put up my Christmas tree and decor. Hubs wants me to wait til' the day after Thanksgiving and since that's only two weeks away, I guess I can wait. Maybe. I just love this time of year!

  • I feel like I'm getting sick. That's what I dislike about the weather changes. I always feel sick, on and off, for a couple of weeks and then it kicks in with full on vengence. Ugh!

  • Oh, the title. You're probably wondering, "what the heck?!?" Well, that's "our number." We are going to stop TTC when I am thirty-six{and hubs is 38}, maybe 38{hubs 40} if I'm lucky. The way we came up with this age is, hubs said we need to make sure the kid would be graduated and out of college{if he/she wanted to go to college} and hopefully working by the time we are retiring. There ya have it....our formula for life, no more dependants after retirement. So uterus, if you're listening/taking notes, we only have 6-8 more years..now's your time to shine and make me proud!!

  • I feel a hot bath calling me. I need the relaxation and mental therapy from a nice, long soaking. .....I hear our cat calling, he must need some milk. I'll try to post a photo, if I can get one{he's an outside cat and very timid}.

Ta-Ta for now......5 more crappy days until the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. It's tough to have to make these decisions...but who knows what might change in 6-8 more years!!!

    I'm right there with you about loving the holidays. Unfortunately I have not done ANY christmas shopping yet. blah

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me