Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ho hum and away my mind goes

Oh stupid mother nature and your crappy mind games.....why do you insist on screwing with my mind?!
After six years of TTC one would think all this was behind me, but noooooo. For some reason you think it's still fun to get my hopes up for what always turns out to be nothing. And, to mess with me at this time of the year is just wrong. Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

Maybe I should give you some insight to my current C of torchure....As you know we have never used any form of birth control and I am silently hoping and praying for miracles to happen with every month and C that comes along. Well my last C was about two and a half weeks ago and it was pretty normal. Light flow on day 1 and 4 and medium flow on days 2 and 3. Then, the day before thanksgiving I woke up with an awful UTI. It was different than the ones I usually get, unfortunantly UTI's frequent my body, but this onewas different. It felt as though my uterus or maybe it was my bladder felt heavy but not like I had a full bladder that's why I think it was my uterus. Anyway I went to the rr and there was so much blood in my urine that for a second, I thought I had started my period. Then I remembered I just had one two weeks ago and that this must just be a doozy of a UTI. Sure enough, it was painful. I took a darvocet and was still in pain. Now I know what you're thinking and yes I should've gone to the dr or at least called but it was the day before thanksgiving and quite frankly I knew we didn't have money for the copay or Rx so I didn't call the doc. Oddly enough the UTI went away fairly quickly with no more blood and for a few days after I thought I might be getting a YI but that didn't happen either. Thank goodness! I didn't think too much about it since I frequently get UTI's, but then I started thinking of my other 'symptoms'. I normally drink a cup of coffee in the morning but then have to pee like a mad woman after only one cup?! A little odd but whatever. The biggest factor in making me think things is the amount of sleepy that I have been lately. If I even so much as sit down in the middle of the day or any part of the day for that matter and I am out like a light. I am so tired, even if I go to bed early it doesn't help. In fact the other day I took a nap from 4-5 and at seven I was ready for bed.

You add all these things together and what do you get? You get me thinking, could I be? Should I test? Could I really be? I'm gonna buy a test. Wait, no I can't do that to myself...what if I'm not? But what if I am?

*sigh*

Test or no test? .....What do you ladies think?

Sent from Jenn's iPhone
http://tryingtomakeourdreamreality.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I have the same prob Jenn. I was thinking the same thing yesterday, but then when I take my temp its like in the 97's which is normal Pre-O temps. If it were me I'd get to the dr. Since I waited so long I got a bad sinus infect b/c my immune system was so low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was me, I would wait to see if I was going to be late. If late I would test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! it seems we are all having c mishaps this month :X (Can't post whats up on my blog cause family reads it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh...J! I don't know what to tell you, other thank DRINK MORE WATER ;) Maybe I should listen to my own advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love when your body plays head games with you. I would think that it is pretty certain that you aren't pregnant considering you had your period a couple weeks ago. A more likely explanation for the fatigue would be that your body is fighting off an infection.

    Sorry to be a downer, but I figured you wanted my honest opinion. I will hope that I am horribly wrong.

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me