.....and praying it's not the drain!
I'm addicted, I can't stop pinning things! :)
If you're not already following me, but want to, I go by the name Aunt Dee on that site....look me up! If you would like an invite to Pinte.rest, comment with your email addy and I'll send you an invite!
That was so me two days ago! LOL.
I have Will's first birthday already planned thanks to it!
I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me
I'm addicted, I can't stop pinning things! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you're not already following me, but want to, I go by the name Aunt Dee on that site....look me up! If you would like an invite to Pinte.rest, comment with your email addy and I'll send you an invite!
ReplyDeleteThat was so me two days ago! LOL.
ReplyDeleteI have Will's first birthday already planned thanks to it!
ReplyDelete