Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm ashamed to say it, but....

I'm ashamed to say it, but.... I've been feeling a little plump lately{that's not what I'm ashamed of}. Truth is, I always feel a little fat a week, week and a half before I start my period. (even though I know I'm not fat). The part that I'm ashamed to admit is, ....I actually took a side-profile shot in the mirror to see what I'd look like if I had a baby bump. There, I said it. Admitting it is the first step, right? ....I dare not post such a thing for fear that will make it all to real. As of admitting it on here didn't already make it clear! ....Although, I did think{for a tiny second} about posting it to Fb and seeing what all kind of responses I got. But then I came to my senses and deleted any proof that I might have. I will say this though. My first thought was....."Wowzers! How can I look like I have a real-life baby bump, when there's no baby in there!"

It was eye-opening, to say the least! Better start up on my pilates again super soon before my "bump" turns into full on plump!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that many of us have stuck out our stomach to see want we'd look like with a baby bump. At least you didn't post it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa & me